In the Video You’ll Discover:
- A step-by-step game plan to help any stuck or confused high school or college student breeze through school into an amazing, successful career and life, even if they have no idea what they want to do with their future.
- Why waiting for them to “just figure it out” themselves is NOT a good strategy for getting them out on their own successfully, and how you can help get them excited about making great decisions starting today.
- The secret anxious or frustrated parents can use to get their kids excited about planning and preparing for their futures, while simultaneously equipping them with the tools they need for success.
- How our clients are motivating their confused or indifferent kids into making rock-solid college and career plans, moving them toward prosperous, happy, self-sufficient lives, and the secret strategy that makes it happen practically overnight.
- How to do all of this without pestering them, so you can help them navigate these difficult decisions while simultaneously becoming closer to them than ever before.
Jim Hood, The “Life is Short” Coach
“I am so impressed! This is a GREAT gift to young people, and their families. I don’t understand why it seems so few adults can talk with younger people . . . ”
— Joyce Reed, College Goals, former dean at Brown University