Make Better Decisions about College, Career, and Money
Our mission is to help you make better decisions now so you can save money, find a college and career path you love, and design a life you truly look forward to.View Our Courses
Grab Our Free 7-Part Career Choice Crash Course
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- • Our best tips on how to get "in the driver’s seat" and become clear, confident, and excited about your future.
- • The 7 critical mistakes that we made in college and how you can avoid them so you can save time, money, and prevent a post-grad career crisis (like the one we had).
- • An introduction to the Test Drive Process— the closest you can get to “proving” whether a career will be good fit for you.
- • A roadmap to choosing a college and career path that interests, inspires and fuels you.
The Key to Avoiding the Most Expensive Mistake You Can Make in College
The Key to Dodging a Quarter-Life Crisis After You Graduate
The Key to Answering with Confidence, “What am I Doing with My Life?”
The Key to Making a Career Choice that is Worth Your Time and Money (or Your Parents Money)
The Key to Becoming One of the 30 Percent of People Who Actually Love Their Work
The Key to Proving that a Career Will Be the Perfect Fit for You
The Key to Being Wildly Successful on Your Chosen Career Path
Sign up below:
Smart Parents Get Involved
Smart parents know that the more they can do to ensure their children’s success when navigating the college and career planning process, the better off everyone will be. This includes understanding the student loan landscape and how it has changed over time.
But it doesn't stop there. The greatest success can come when students and parents are on board the same plan regarding the choice of college, college major, career path, and repayment of student debt.
The Test Drive Your Future Experience
The Test Drive Your Future Experience is a 10-part interactive online course that helps students choose a career path with confidence, clarity, and purpose.
The course includes:
- • 10 core lessons based on the step-by-step career choice process from the book Test Drive Your Future, written by Beth & Jim Hood
- • 20 guest interviews with professionals who love their careers
- • Access to a private Facebook group to to ask questions and interact with instructors and other course participants
- • Access for one parent or mentor to the course plus specific recommended Parent/Mentor Activities for every mile marker
- • A chance to win a $500 scholarship for continuing education
We are currently offering the Test Drive Your Future Experience for 50% off the regular price. You can sign up today for only $37.50.Get started
If you would like more information about the course, click here.